Blogging with Nedda Wittels
How well you listen to other humans is directly connected to how well you listen to animals.
Therefore, I urge you to evaluate how well you listen to other humans as a step towards improving your ability to listen to animals. You can evaluate your current listening skills by using the questions at How Good a Listener Are You?
You can become a better listener – even an excellent listener – if that's what you choose to be.
Here are 10 qualities, skills, and attitudes you need to be a good listener, whether you are conversing with an animal or a human
- Learn to sense the emotional content of a message, even when the person communicating it is not using feeling language.
- Acknowledge the speaker’s feelings.
- Manage your own discomfort so that you can listen to the uncomfortable feelings of others.
- Have patience. Let the speaker tell their story in their own way.
- Stop multi-processing. Give full attention to the speaker. Turn off the TV, radio, and cell phone, and other electronic devices.
- Don’t offer advice unless advice is requested. Listening is not advising.
- Suspend your own needs until the speaker’s needs have been met.
- Don’t be thinking about your response while the other is speaking.
- Show respect to the speaker by clearing your mind of all preconceived notions of what the speaker is going to say.
- Put aside your own agenda. Many times we start a conversation with someone because there is something we want to accomplish.
We don’t have to agree with someone to be a good listener. We don’t have to fix the speaker’s situation.
What we do have to do is to make space within ourselves to hear what someone else wants to say, to move out of judgments, and to be fully present.
Please post your comments and questions. Thank you.
JOIN ME for TWA (Telepathy With Animals) Animal Communication Coaching Program starting on Saturday, May 19. Get all the details, register, and pay for this dynamic, exciting, and powerful Animal Communication course at http://www.raysofhealinglight.com/604_TWA.htm
Blogging with Nedda Wittels
Thank you all for attending this morning's program.
There is another bit of important information about the ascension process that you may find helpful: the Earth herself, Humanity, and all the Earth Kingdoms, including the animals, are ascending together.
What this means is that we are actually raising the vibrational frequencies of our bodies at every level. The Hertz Resonance frequency of the Earth has accelerated. Our bodies are also vibrating faster. So is everything and everyone on the planet.
This is one of the reasons why so many people and animals seem to "suddenly" - i.e., without warning - develop symptoms that appear to be illness or disease, but allopathic practitioners are at a loss to diagnose what is happening.
-- OR --
A human or animal who seemed totally healthy suddently becomes seriously ill and dies very quickly.
What is happening in these cases, from a Spiritual perspective, is very different than the common medical models.
- The 4-body system (spiritual, mental, emotional, and physical) may be experiencing a detox that appears similar to an illness, but isn't an illness at all. (Often these feel like illness, but they don't follow the course of an illness and allopathic tests reveal that nothing whatsoever is wrong.)
- The Soul Consciousness of that being (human or animal) on a higher plane may decide that it is time to leave the Earth plane because they are choosing not to have certain experiences as everything shifts vibrationally.
- The Soul Consciousness of the being may be choosing to leave to come back very quickly into a younger, healthier body that is more vibrationally aligned with where things are right now on Planet Earth and where the energies are taking us. In many instances, when this happens with animals, they may return quite quickly to the human family members they left behind.
Please share your experiences, comments, and questions from the talk or this additional information.
Blogging with Nedda Wittels
If it is your New Years Resolution to expand your consciousness through the amazing experience of learningi to speak telepathically with animals, you are certainly in the right place to take a look at what might become an obstacle for you. Each obstacles or challenge along your path is a gift you are giving yourself. As you move through the obstacles, as you seek out the benefits within each challenge, you take back your personal power and you succeed at reaching or even moving beyond your goal.
In the talk today, I spoke about being playful around developing your telepathic abilities. Here's an example of how I was able to creatively solve a problem I faced in telepathic communication. By approaching a situation playfully and opening to possibilities, I expanded my telepathic talent and solved a problem all at the same time.
How play can open us to expand our abilities.
Some years ago, while Echo, my equine teacher and friend was in body, one of the horses at the barn where she lived was euthanized. When I arrived at the barn after my day in the "computer mines," I could feel that all the horses were very upset. It was not only in their behavior but in the energy of the entire barn. Even other people were noticing that the horses were unusally quiet.
The next morning, as I was doing the morning chores (feeding, turning out, and cleaning stalls), I could sense tremendous anger and grief from all my equine friends. How could I help them?
As I got into my car to head home, eat breakfast, and rush off to work, I knew I had to do something. "How can I help them?" I kept asking myself.
Up until this time, I had only ever spoken with 1 animal at a time. There were 16 horses in the barn. As their morning caretaker, I knew each one personally. I knew I could speak with each one separately, but I didn't have enough time to do that, considering that my busy day of commuting was about to begin.
Then I got the idea that maybe my mind could be like a telephone switchboard. Have you ever seen pictures of those? The ones that telephone operators used to use before computers? Each board had lots of holes and lots of plugs. When someone wanted to make a call, they would contact an operator, who would connect with them by putting a plug into the appropriate hole, and then, to connect them to the party they wanted to call, the operator would put a second plug into another hole.
"Maybe," I thought to myself, "I can just plug each horse into a spot in my mind and it would be like a conference call."
Now if I had taken time to think about this, I probably would have said something like this to myself: "Nedda, this is nuts! You're nuts! This can't work. You don't have slots in your head to put plugs into!" If I'd kept going along this line of thought, I probably would have talked myself out of it completely.
Instead, I thought, "Wow, I wonder if this could work?"
So . . . . . I decided to try it. I went down the barn aisle in my mind (while driving the car home from the barn), and made individual connections with each animal. I invited each horse to be part of a conference call. When I had all 16 horses conferenced in, I told them I could feel how upset they were and that, if they wanted to do so, we could have a ceremony for the horse who had died. We would do this later in the evening, after all the horses had been fed and put to "bed." I told them that this was like a funeral - something humans do to honor the life of someone they love who has moved on into spirit.
I checked with each horse to see what he or she felt about my idea and to answer questions. Everyone agreed. I "hung up" the lines.
That evening, after all the people except two other women who were open to Animal Communication had left the barn for the night, I invited each of the horses to participate in the ceremony. I connected again with each horse just as I had that morning. I gave an opening prayer. I then invited each horse to make any comments, share any feelings he or she wanted to share. Most said very little. When we were finished, everyone seemed more at peace.
So here is an example of how being playful and creative expanded my telepathic abilities and solved a problem at the same time. I had no idea whether it would work. I just decided to try it. When it did work, I was amazed and delighted. And most importantly for me, I had discovered that when I needed to do something new and different, I could look back to this situation and remember how I had resolved it.
Please share stories of how creative play in your Animal Communication practice has opened you to new possibilities.
Please ask any questions you might like to ask.
TWA (Telepathy With Animals) Animal Communication Coaching Program begins on January 15, 2010. More information is available at http://www.RaysOfHealingLight.com