Blogging With Billie Dean
When we embrace the sacred, we can improve our standard of living through a change in values, help a smoother sailing through the earth changes, and leave a lighter footprint, ensuring a better tomorrow.
Perhaps it is time to embrace some of the old ways in a modern context. Here are some examples:
- Community gardens.
- Neighbourhood gatherings.
- Making time for more meaningful pursuits like self-expression.
- Spending more time with loved ones including your animals.
- Growing your own food.
- Having your own water tanks.
- Having extra candles, medical supplies, matches, torches (flashlights) and food supplies on hand.
- Reducing your dependence on the energy grid and the whims of the weather, and
- Embracing a more vegan lifestyle for all the family for a future of peace.
What other small changes can you make today to thrive in these exciting but uncertain times? Please share you ideas here.
Your questions are also welcome.
Wild Pure Heart Productions
Blogging with Nedda Wittels
Thank you all for attending this morning's program.
There is another bit of important information about the ascension process that you may find helpful: the Earth herself, Humanity, and all the Earth Kingdoms, including the animals, are ascending together.
What this means is that we are actually raising the vibrational frequencies of our bodies at every level. The Hertz Resonance frequency of the Earth has accelerated. Our bodies are also vibrating faster. So is everything and everyone on the planet.
This is one of the reasons why so many people and animals seem to "suddenly" - i.e., without warning - develop symptoms that appear to be illness or disease, but allopathic practitioners are at a loss to diagnose what is happening.
-- OR --
A human or animal who seemed totally healthy suddently becomes seriously ill and dies very quickly.
What is happening in these cases, from a Spiritual perspective, is very different than the common medical models.
- The 4-body system (spiritual, mental, emotional, and physical) may be experiencing a detox that appears similar to an illness, but isn't an illness at all. (Often these feel like illness, but they don't follow the course of an illness and allopathic tests reveal that nothing whatsoever is wrong.)
- The Soul Consciousness of that being (human or animal) on a higher plane may decide that it is time to leave the Earth plane because they are choosing not to have certain experiences as everything shifts vibrationally.
- The Soul Consciousness of the being may be choosing to leave to come back very quickly into a younger, healthier body that is more vibrationally aligned with where things are right now on Planet Earth and where the energies are taking us. In many instances, when this happens with animals, they may return quite quickly to the human family members they left behind.
Please share your experiences, comments, and questions from the talk or this additional information.