Blogging with Nedda Wittels
The animals are definitely participating in many ways with the spiritual transformation on Earth. In this teleclass, Echo, my former equine companion, gave us 6 steps to helping us deal with challenges that we are each facing at this time:
- DECIDE what you want to learn. Whatever you are choosing to learn, you will be provided the perfect situation for you to learn it. Whether you want to learn how to be compassionate or how to eliminate fear or how to take back your personal power, you will create the perfect situations for yourself to succeed.
- When a situation arises, immediately LOOK FOR it’s true GIFTS. Each situation, no matter what it may appear to be at first, contains truly powerful gifts of spiritual growth, healing, and expansion. Even if you can’t identify them at first, know that they are there, and set your intention that those gifts will emerge and grow – like a new kitten experiencing the world for the first time.
- ASK for HELP. Help is totally available. Humans in 3-D keep forgetting to ask for help. I have lots of help right now as I figure out how to be a kitten. Not only the people at the cattery and my parents and siblings and aunts and cousins, but my guides and teachers in the higher planes are all available. All I need to do is ask. Ask every day. Ask for help with everything. They will never say no and they will tirelessly assist you when you ask.
- Set INTENTIONS. An intention is a thought that you energize and then send out to the Universe. An intention comes from deep inside you – in your very cells and in your heart and in your mind. When you can put an intention into words and then energize it with feelings, you are already manifesting it. When I decided to be a kitten, I had to be able to communicate to my guides and teachers exactly what I wanted to do with my kitten body and lifetime. That’s how I created the contract for my soul’s delight in this experience. So far, it’s been both fun and challenging, and I’m truly enjoying it.
- When you find yourself falling back into old patterns, LOVINGLY remind yourself that you can make a different choice. The LOVING part is as important as the new choice. Love has the power to heal everything completely and to break up the old patterns and to create new ones. Everything that exists is created from only one element – LOVE.
- Bring JOY into every situation. There are fun and funny aspects to everything. Find the fun – the joy – the laughter, and when you do, you’ll transform yourself into higher frequencies. Then you’ll remember your Divine Self.
Later in our teleclass, you and your animal companions had an opportunity for a heart-to-heart conversation about the Shift of the Ages and how to help yourself make the shift.
Please write in a comment whatever your animal asked you to share with others, and also ask any questions you may have about "Animals and the Shift of the Ages."
Blogging with Billie Dean
The animals all hold many gifts for us. They have entertained us, given us love, fed us, carried us on their backs, kept us warm, provided us with company and are the keepers of much wisdom and guidance for us.
But what do we give back?
There is a saying that I heard – that the white man is the one who comes empty handed. And it is true that in the culture that I am from we have forgotten how to give back, not those followers of the old ways, but the new ones -- the new generations.
The Celts would always offer milk and bread or oats to the fae, and I have seen how Mother Earth loves a gift of oats in exchange for apples or berries I have picked. And also just to give back.
Can you offer a gift to Mother Earth for what she gives us?
And what do you think you could give the animals who share your home – as a gift for everything they give you? What gifts could you give to all the animals who have been enslaved by us for so long?
How can we grow up as a human species and how can we turn around our people centered life, to a more balanced life in harmony with all species?
These are some thoughts to think on, and I would welcome you sharing your thoughts on how we humans can give back to our Mother and all our relations.
In Peace and Divine Love
"Deep peace for all species."
Due to a power outage where Billie lives,
her response to your comments and questions will be delayed for 24 hours.
As a result, there will be additional time for people to comment.
Thank you for your understanding and consideration.
Are Animals Considerate About Privacy?
Please respond to these questions ONLY if you are a professional Animal Communicator.
Be sure to LOG IN before you try to comment.
Please include your name and website.
Jennifer L. asks:
"How can I know that my conversation with one animal is not heard by other animals, like those who belong to the same family?
"I am asking this question because I have once experienced an animal not wanting me to report one personal thing he told me to his person. Even after he died, he would not allow me to share what he had told me.
"Are animals being considerate about privacy?
"I have also experienced asking a personal question to an animal and getting no reply. I finally got the answer from another animal of the family when I asked him. Does this mean it's OK to ask other animal family members about the individual who is of greatest concern to their person?"