Pea Horsley 11/21/12
Animal Communication: Develop your Ability with Practice
with Pea Horsley
Wednesday, November 11, 2012
2-3 p.m., Eastern Time
(1 p.m. Central, 12 noon Mountain, 11 a.m. Pacific)
(7 p.m. GMT - UK, 8 p.m. CET - Europe; 8 a.m. Hawaii)
This teleclass is for those who have already begun their animal communication journey and are seeking practice to build their confidence and gain insight into how they receive information.
There will be discussion on a few of the blocks to receiving information and how to overcome them.
Pea will guide you on a meditation to enable you to connect with your inner stillness and heart-centre before reaching out to the animals with love.
There will be two animals to practice with who have agreed to help during the call. Maybe more but this depends upon time available.
You are welcome to look at each photo on line as a point of focus, or to simply listen to your heart and to the intuitive feelings you receive without using the photo as a point of reference. Maybe try each method and notice how it feels to you.
Information will be verified so you can monitor your progress.
By attending this teleclass you will:
- Practice communicating with 2 animals live during the call and your information will be verified so you can monitor your progress.
- Be taken on a relaxation exercise to relax the body and mind.
- Be led on a guided meditation specifically designed to open you up to this sensitive work.
- Learn to reach stillness and recognise what it feels like.
- Explore your own personal connection with these animals to enable you to receive a message of wisdom or guidance during practice.
- Though the practice, notice the subtle feeling of information that is on frequency and correct and information that is off frequency and incorrect.
- Begin to recognise your strengths so that you can play to them and develop your practice further.
Meet Pea Horsley
Phone (outside UK): 00 44 208 696 9121
Phone (within UK): 020 8696 9121
“My personal passion is to empower others who wish to help animals and awaken to the teachings the animals wish to share.”
Pea offers you a number of ways to empower your connection with your own and other animals:
- Workshops – One-day for beginners; the deeper two-day course; and specialized topics: Sacred Cow, Wild and Endangered animals and the Soul Experience with animals.
- Private Consultations – distantly from a photo or a home visit to you.
Pea can help to:
- Understand and resolve behavioural concerns.
- Express and resolve confusion between you and your animal(s).
- Release physical and emotional trauma, grief, guilt or fear; she can also do body scan for aches and pains (please still consult a trusted veterinarian).
She can support your animal and you during the end of their life by understanding their end of life wishes and desires, and by easing their transition from this life into spirit. She can also make contact with an animal who has passed over.
She can assist in:
- Tracking a missing animal.
- Supporting changes within the household and emergency situations.
- Discovering the purpose of your animal(s) in your life.
- Understanding a rescued animal's past before they came to you.
- Hearing what is important to your animal(s) for deeper understanding between you both.
About Pea Horsley
Internationally renowned teacher, author, and presenter, Pea Horsley is the UK’s most highly regarded animal communicator.
In 2004, after 15 years as a theatre stage manager working with famous names including Harold Pinter, Alan Rickman and Edward Fox, Pea returned to her first love - animals. Since then, she has dedicated herself to helping people make a telepathic connection with their animals to bring clear, direct understanding and to aid in healing relationships.
Pea has written about her experiences with some of the wonderful animals she has communicated with in her book, Heart to Heart: Incredible and Heartwarming Stories of the Woman Who Talks with Animals. These stories reveal animals' special messages for human kind. There are also many other accounts in Heart to Heart that will expand the way you think and feel about animals as well as about yourself.
Pea is a gifted teacher and facilitator. One of her main objectives is to help people learn to communicate with their pets and all animal species.
She works regularly with the media and is part of the team of regular animal experts on BBC London Radio’s The Late Show with Joanne Good - a slot dedicated to dogs. She has been featured in numerous magazines including Your Cat, Chat, Kindred Spirit, Spirit and Destiny, Prediction, Psychic News, Vision, Resource, Now, Chat It’s Fate, The Healer, The Nouveau Detective, and Animal Rescue magazine.
Since the release of Heart to Heart, Pea has appeared on the front cover of The Daily Mail Weekend magazine which ran a two-page article on her work, in The Express, Your Cat, Chat, Your Dog, and Kindred Spirit.
She was guest speaker by special invitation of Tendai Buddhist Reverend Ganshin Rock for the Armed Forces Buddhist Annual Conference 2011.
* * * * *