Pea Horsley 5/18/11
Heart to Heart with Wild Animals
with Pea Horsley
Wednesday, May 18, 2011
2-3 p.m., Eastern Time
(1 p.m. Central, 12 noon Mountain, 11 a.m. Pacific)
(7 p.m. GMT - UK, 8 p.m. CET - Europe; 8 a.m. - Hawaii)
Beyond communicating with our domestic friends like cats, dogs and horses, there is a passionate desire to talk with more ‘exotic’ animals like lions, camels and snakes.
Then the question arises – is it morally wrong to encourage communication with wild animals living in captivity? Isn’t it better to communicate with animals living freely?
Maybe we have lost sight of the most important question – what do the animals want? Before I began teaching people I asked different species whether they wanted me there, the answer was a resounding “yes!”
If we take that another step – do we think less of animals kept in captivity than we do those living in their natural habitat? Do we believe the captive environment diminishes the wisdom these animals can impart to us?
Being kept behind reinforced glass or wire fences, their freedom prevented, their innate desires restricted, forced to live their lives as exhibits where people bang on the glass and 30 seconds later are bored and walk on to find something ‘more exciting’, yet despite this, and maybe also because of it, animals like the lions at the Cotswold Wildlife Park want us to stop and connect with them on a deeper level where we can enter stillness and focus on receiving their messages of wisdom, advice for us personally and also for all human kind.
By attending this teleclass you will:
- Discover how a royal python helps students through their fear.
- Hear the points of view of animals born or living in captivity.
- Gain a greater understanding of why they want us to connect with them even when they are not in their natural habitat.
- Expand your view of who they are on a soul level.
- Hear their messages for humanity.
- Explore your own personal connection with one of these animals to enable you to receive a message of wisdom or guidance through a guided meditation.
MEET PEA HORSLEY
Phone (outside UK) 00 44 208 696 9121
Phone (within UK): 020 8696 9121
“My personal passion is to empower others who wish to help animals and awaken to the teachings the animals wish to share.”
Pea offers you a number of ways to empower your connection with your own and other animals:
-- Workshops – One-day for beginners, the deeper two-day course, and specialized topics; Sacred Cow, Wild and Endangered animals and the Soul Experience with animals.
-- Private consultations – distantly from a photo or a home visit to you.
- Understand and resolve behavioural concerns
- Express and resolve confusion between you
- Release physical and emotional trauma, grief, guilt or fear
- Body scan for aches and pains (please still consult a trusted veterinarian)
- Pea can support your animal and you during the end of their life
- Ease their transition from this life into spirit
- Understand their end of life wishes and desires
- Make contact with an animal who has passed over
- Tracking a missing animal
- Supporting changes within the household
- Support emergency situations
- Discover their purpose in your life
- Understand a rescued animal's past before they came to you
- Hear what's important to them
- For deeper understanding between you both
About Pea Horsley
Internationally renowned teacher, author and presenter Pea Horsley is the UK’s most highly regarded animal communicator.
In 2004, after 15 years as a theatre stage manager working with famous names including Harold Pinter, Alan Rickman and Edward Fox, Pea returned to her first love - animals. Since then, she has dedicated herself to helping people make a telepathic connection with their animals to bring clear, direct understanding and aid healing relationships. Her book Heart to Heart: Incredible and Heartwarming Stories of the Woman Who Talks with Animals was published to great acclaim in 2010.
She is a gifted teacher and facilitator and one of her main objectives is to help ordinary people learn to communicate with their pets.
Pea works regularly with the media and is part of the team of regular animal experts on BBC London Radio’s The Late Show with Joanne Good - a slot dedicated to dogs. She has been featured in numerous magazines including Your Cat, Chat, Kindred Spirit, Spirit and Destiny, Prediction, Psychic News, Vision, Resource, Now, Chat It’s Fate, The Healer, The Nouveau Detective and Animal Rescue magazine.
Since the release of Heart to Heart Pea has appeared on the front cover of The Daily Mail Weekend magazine which ran a two-page article on her work, in The Express, Your Cat, Chat, Your Dog, Kindred Spirit.
Pea feels honoured to be invited as a guest of the Armed Forces Buddhist Chaplain to give a talk at their annual conference in May 2011.