Paloma Baertschi-Herrera 11/19/09
Animals and the Final Journey
with Paloma Baertschi-Herrera
Thursday, November 19, 2009
2 -3 p.m. Eastern Time
(1 p.m. Central, 12 noon Mountain, 11 a.m. Pacific)
In this program we will discuss how animals see the final journey, the different stages of the final journey, and how to help our animal companions to have a smooth transition.
You will learn:
- How to build a relationship with your animal in a way that makes dying less daunting.
- How you can specifically prepare for the remaining time with your animal.
- How to spend a harmonious time with your animal even when things are difficult.
- A comprehensible view about the dying process of the animal and how animals can help us to lose our fear.
- How you can support yourself and the animal during your remaining time together.
- How you can lead a harmonious life again once your animal has passed away.
Meet Paloma Baertschi-Herrera
Animal Communicator and Life Energy Consultant for Animals
0041 79 236 77 77
Moenchaltorf, ZH, Switzerland
Providing individual Animal Communication consultations over the phone or Skype in English, Spanish, and German; Teleseminars; Basic and Advanced courses in person or over the telephone; workshops in person or over the phone; Life Energy Consultations; and hair analysis through sensitive Radionics.
About Paloma Baerschi-Herrera
Paloma was born in the year of the horse, and felt attracted by these great creatures from an early age on. When she was five she got her first riding lesson. The animals have always been her friends.
Paloma has also been studying the laws of the universe with the animals and nature. She was created a program called "Project of the Earth" with the Earth; people who sign up receive weekly suggestions of things they can do to help the Earth to stay in balance.