Cathy Wells 11/16/11
Animal Communication and TTouch™:
A Multi-Dimensional Perspective
with Cathy Wells
Wednesday, November 16, 2011
2-3 p.m., Eastern Time
(1 p.m. Central, 12 noon Mountain, 11 a.m. Pacific)
(8 p.m. CET - Europe; 8 a.m. Hawaii)
Tellington TTouch is a method of working with the body that activates the nervous system and stimulates the function and vitality of cells on the physical level.
Telepathic communication engages our sensory perception on the emotional and mental levels.
The combination of kinesthetic and energetic connections expands our ability as animal communicators to enter into a mutually respectful and non-confrontational relationship with our animal friends, and is particularly useful addressing behavioral and health issues.
The participation of the human client using the physical methods of TTouch also enables us to include them on a level of participation they normally would not engage in with their own animal during an animal communication session. It invites the possibility for a deeper level of connection, understanding, and trust between them.
By attending this class you will:
- learn what Tellington TTouch is all about.
- explore how TTouch can expand your perceptions of your animals.
- hear how TTouch empowers you to interact differently with your animals by creating a more expanded dialogue.
- expand your understanding of your animal’s needs on a multi-dimensional level.
- discover how changes made on the emotional and mental levels are grounded and stabilized on the physical level.
MEET CATHY WELLS
Holistic Mentor for Animals and Their People
Shelburne, VT USA
Cathy's services include:
- Animal Communication
- Tellington TTouch for Companion Animals
- Flower, Gem and Environmental Essences
- Energy Healing
- Grief Counseling and Support
About Cathy Wells
Cathy Wells has been a professional Animal Communicator and holistic mentor for animals and their humans since 2002. Her international clientele ranges from the US and Canada to Iran and Japan.
Cathy’s interest in communication with all Beings includes:
- finding lost animals,
- helping with the transition of passing over into spirit,
- behavior and relationship counseling,
- assisting with health issues,
- providing holistic nutritional information.
Cathy is a Flower Essence practitioner, a Tellington TTouch practitioner for Companion Animals, and is a Reiki Master.
Until recently Cathy was host for a biweekly radio show called "The Animal Connection with Cathy Wells" broadcast from 1510AM Revolution Boston. She has been an active volunteer in animal shelters in Chicago and New York since 1998. Currently she is under the tutelage of 4 English Shire draft horses learning “horse” in Shelburne, Vermont.