Carol Schultz 9/23/09
THROUGH THE EYES OF LOVE:
Animal Reflections on Becoming and Being Human
with Carol Schultz
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
2 p.m. EDT
This class is an opportunity for animals to share important messages they feel will enrich our human experience and connections. Hear first hand from the animals their reflective words of wisdom to help make life a little easier.....and more profound.
- Are you feeling challenged, stressed, stuck, or wanting more out of life?
- Have your dreams started to feel beyond reach?
- How would the animals provide guidance and support if they had the opportunity to talk freely and become your personal enrichment coach?
- What do they perceive "being human" to be about, and how can they guide us?
- What would animals do if they were "in our shoes"?
- Have they experienced being human in previous incarnations, and can pass along advice based on their own "two-legged" experiences?
They may have more to share than we may expect.
Be amazed as the animals unravel and reveal their inner secrets to exceptional loving and living. Enjoy this adventure in animal wisdom, love, and the pursuit of happiness.
Through this teleclass, you will:
- Learn to clarify what it is that you love about life, and how the animals can enrich your experience.
- Explore how you can make a difference in your life, and the lives of others, by connecting more closely with animals.
- Listen, know, and understand what it is that the animals would like to tell you, and how you can actively apply their guidance and wisdom.
- Experience profound healing that the animals wish to share, and feel supported to manifest new beginnings.
Meet Carol Schultz
Animal Communicator, Intuitive Healer
Providing Long Distance Learning and On-Site Courses in Intuitive Animal Healing Arts and related topics. Animal Spirit Network established in 2006, and provides classes and programs of study in Animal Communication, Shamanic Animal Healing, Animal Reiki, and Holistic Companion Animal Studies. Expanding course topics include Loss & Grief Support, Flower Essences, Aromatherapy, Homeopathy, Emotional Freedom Technique, Pendulum and Crystal Healing Techniques, Animal Astrology, Species Behavior, Animal Nutrition, Holistic Business Development, Professional Mastery Studies, and Holistic Wellness for Families. This growing network of 20 instructors offers clear and rewarding learning for lay people, plus thorough programs and courses for professional development.
Private practice animal communication consultations and intuitive healing sessions with Carol Schultz support all concerns, including behavior, performance, health, life changes, end of life, in-spirit, and lost animals. Interspecies Life Awareness CoachingTM further supports healing & transformation for both animals and humans.
About Carol Schultz
Carol has been a professional Animal Communicator since 2000. She founded Animal Spirit Healing & Education® Network in 2006, an online community and university, which offers educational classes and certificate programs in holistic animal care and intuitive healing arts.
Carol says, "Re-learning to telepathically communicate with animals as an adult has been an adventure, and truly a continuous healing experience. Having spent my educational background and fast-paced corporate career focused on left-brained activity, success, and performance, moving into the gentler and lighter side of things with the support of the animals has been a form of balance and release for what is to come. Transitioning to work with animals took time and patience, yet also became a completely enriching opportunity to learn so much through the eyes of others, both animals and humans, and discover more about self and Spirit.
"I look forward to what life brings as I continue to incorporate the skills, techniques, and deeply healing scenarios experienced with animals and nature into what is ahead for myself, my family, and my young child.
"With the inspired formation, launch, and growth of Animal Spirit Network (ASN) beginning in 2006, this path with animals has also included a re-embracing and purpose-filled application of the business skills developed so diligently over the years. As a full time animal communicator and mother, I completely respect what it means to strive for a holistic and balanced life, and how challenging that can become at times, and ongoing.
"In this support role of animal communicator and ASN coordinator/director, I am deeply honored to connect with clients, course participants, and their companions, and help facilitate the inspired education, balance, patience, love, and compassion that the animals continuously share on this journey of awakening."