Carla Meeske 9/22/09
WORKING SHAMANICALLY WITH ANIMALS' SPIRIT TRIBES
with Carla Meeske
Tuesday, September 22, 2009
2 p.m. Eastern Time
Spirit tribes support our animals throughout their lives and welcome them home when they cross over. These Tribes often appear in the same forms as the animal (a Labrador or house cat) but in fact they are deep pools of compassionate energy that can shape shift and manifest incredible healing power. You will learn about these tribes, and use the shamanic journey to evoke their power and love.
• Tribes ease the pain of loss: Our animals come from spirit tribes and return to them. Knowing this and meeting those spirits eases our pain when an animal dies.
• Tribes make crossing a joyful return home: Reconnecting an animal to his tribe before he crosses makes his transition a joyful return to home.
• In life, a restored connection to our tribes brings strength and power: Restoring our connection to the healed compassionate spirits of our tribe rebalances us and brings us power.
In this one hour teleclass Carla will explain the animal spirit tribes and give you examples of how they have helped animals through transition, and to be whole and strong in their ongoing lives. You will be taken on a Shamanic Experience where Carla will guide you into Non-Ordinary Reality and help you meet a compassionate spirit tribe for one of your animals and ask for their ongoing love and support.
Meet Carla Meeske
Shamanic Healer for Animals and People,
Teacher, and Animal Communicator
Glendale, AZ USA
Providing Shamanic Healing for animals and people; training in Shamanic Journeying; Shamanic Animal Healing; and Animal Communication.
About Carla Meeske
Carla Meeske (formerly Carla Person) uses Shamanic Healing and animal communication to relieve physical, emotional or behavioral problem in animals. If your cat, dog or horse has issues, Carla can provide a one-on-one session to help. Carla teaches shamanism world wide through distance education and live workshops. Carla's courses are geared toward animal lovers who want to use shamanism to help animals, but the skills you will develop apply to helping people, including helping yourself. You will undergo initiatory experiences that will change your whole way of walking in the world. The beauty of spirit will sparkle around you. Your Spirit Teacher will guide your personal path to wisdom.
To learn more about Carla or to schedule a session visit http://www.spirithealer.com.
Shamanic spiritual healing is ancient medicine practiced by indigenous people world wide. Entering "non-ordinary" reality, a shaman requests help from spirits who love us and who want us be healed and whole.
Modern Shamanic Healing is complementary to modern medicine and therapy. Shamanism can accelerate other therapies' effectiveness, removing impediments and facilitating rapid healing. Often spiritual healing is the missing link, the wind in the sails that allows true healing to rapidly progress.
Using the Shamanic Journey we can form simple and clear channels of communication with living and deceased animals. The Journey involves crossing between the worlds to connect with compassionate spirits. We first connect with our Compassionate Spirit Guide, and then we connect with the spirit of the animal we wish to talk with. It is simple and very effective. The beauty of it is that the Compassionate Spirits we work with can offer so much added value - they augment and clarify the information we receive, they can identify the spiritual aspects to any troubles, and they can offer healing to the animal's traumas, physical and emotional. Shamanic work is all about results!
Carla has been a professional shamanist for over 10 years. She began her Shamanic studies in the mid 1980s, and graduated from the Foundation for Shamanic Studies 3 Year Advanced Training in 2001. She now teaches Shamanic Healing through Animal Spirit and Healing Network.
Carla's publications include:
• The Calico Shaman: True Tales of Animal Communication; Coccora Press 2005
• Speak to My Heart : Carla Person's Step by Step Method for Shamanic Animal Communication (DVD); Cocorra Press 2003
• Shamanic Animal Communication; Shamanism, Vol 16 No.1 2003
• Shamanism for Animals; Sacred Hoop Magazine, Spring 2000
Carla's work has been described in:
• Teaching Your Horse to Overcome Fears; Laura Harrison McBride; Story Publishing 2001
Carla has presented at these major conferences:
• Animal Crossings Mini-Workshop: Society for Shamanic Practitioners Conference 2006
• Shamanic Healing for Animals: International Alliance for Animal Therapy and Healing Conference 2004