I love structured water
it's extending Violet's life.
Violet has been in stage 2 renal failure since the fall of 2014. She is now 17 years old and doing amazingly well. Here's how I take care of her.
- She eats a raw food diet, which means that all the water in the cells of that food is already structured.
- I add structured water to the raw meat because when you cut or grind meat, some of the naturally structured water from within the cells is lost. When I add some structured water back, the meat readily absorbs it. This makes it easier for Violet to get more water while eating.
- To prepare the veggies, I soak them in structured water before pureeing them.
-- This changes the water in the cells of the veggies to structured water.
-- Water that has gone through a Structured Water device by Natural Action Technologies automatically neutralizes all toxins vibrationally that might be in the veggies.
- All the water that Violet drinks is also structured.
Kidneys have a much easier time cleansing the blood when all the water in the blood passing through them is structured.
Structured water has a lower surface tension, so that makes it easier for cells to
- Take in nutrients.
- Expel waste and toxins.
Structured water makes it easier for the kidneys to do their job of cleansing the blood. When kidneys are struggling or feeling weak, it's good to make their life easier.
Structured water also helps makes all the cells in the body healthier because cells stay healthy when they aren't clogged with waste products and when they receive all the nutrients they need to function correctly.
When Violet was diagnosed with renal failure, she was already on a raw food diet and drinking structured water. I just added some electrolytes to her diet every day to make sure she was getting lots of trace minerals.
It's two years later, and Violet's condition is this:
- She has gained back the weight she lost when her kidneys first became imbalanced.
- She has become more active and more playful since then, too.
- Her eyes are bright and when you look at her, she's radiant - she positively glows!
- At age 17, she started bouncing around the house again, and running (yes, I did say running) up the stairs from time to time. Yesterday, she jumped into the cat tree, which she hasn't done in years.
CATS AND WATER
Cats in renal failure need to drink more water because additional water helps cleanse their bodies of waste products.
Cats won't drink water if they don't like the taste or the smell. I know of cats who won't drink enough water because they can smell and taste the chlorine. A structured water device reduces or eliminates this problem.
Structured water tastes better than any other water available. My cats all love this water.
NEDDA: "Violet, what do you think about the water?"
VIOLET: "I don't think about it, I just drink it. It tastes good. Actually, I prefer to drink it from your glass, but you get all huffy about that. Cats share!"
NEDDA: "It's not healthy for humans and cats to share a glass."
VIOLET: "Really? It's never hurt me any."
WHERE DO I GET STRUCTURED WATER?
I just open any tap, and out comes structured water.
I have a "whole house" structured water device from The Wellness Enterprise.
HOW CAN YOU HAVE STRUCTURED WATER?
Not ready for a "whole house" device?
You can get structured water devices for under the sink, for the shower, and even a portable.
Blogging with Georgina Cyr
Iridology is an amazing system for reading the iris of the eye to identify and understand health problems. Iridology can help animals with:
- Intestinal and Digestion Problems
- Inflammation and Pain
- Allergies and skin/coat conditions
- Unusual sudden reactivity to their environment or other animals
- Genetic predisposition to health issues
If you have questions or comments about my program on Iridology for Animals, please post them here. Thank you.
with Carla Meeske
At the Shamanic Healing Clinic for Animals you can have spiritual healing done for your animal by a Qualified Shamanic Healer.
The Healers are SpiritHealer School students who are gaining practical experience in a supported clinic setting. They connect with your animal and perform strong, loving shamanic healing.
Get the help you need for your animal and discover how powerful Shamanism is while helping our students develop their craft. Come join us!
- Request any kind of shamanic healing for your animal.
- Some animals will have one-on-one healing.
- Some will be in the group Healing Ceremony led by Carla. All will be helped.
- Everyone can witness shamanic healing in action.
The clinic meets once a month using a telephone conference line and our computers (computer is optional). We begin in a full circle, and then split into groups: healers paired with clients for one-on-one sessions, and a larger circle for group healing. When the pairs are finished they return to the main circle and share what happened so we can all learn. Then we conclude with a power send off!
Everyone is welcome. If you are new to shamanism this is great way to listen and learn. There is a $20 participation fee for everyone except our qualified healers. You will learn so much about shamanism, and you will be part of the collective power of the healing circle.
SPECIAL GIFT: Mention the ACF teleclass and receive a special gift of 50% off your fee for the Shamanic Animal Healing Clinic - good for one time only - a $10 value.
Please add your comments and questions here. Thank you.